½ Syn Slimming World Brownies.
So you are on the hunt for something pretty much syn free and full of chocolatey goodness? These could be the answer you’re looking for. Slimming world brownies that are really simple to make and low syn. On their own, these Slimming world brownies are slightly bland however I found that topped with a yoghurt and fruit they are an absolute dream and still only ½ syn each. You could even top these with some Choc Shot!
The recipe makes 25 Slimming World ½ syn brownies.
- 6 Eggs (separated)
- 70g Sweetener
- 60g Cocoa Powder
- 1tsp Vanilla Essence
- Fry light*
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees, spray baking tin with fry light* then line with grease proof paper.
*I used mini foil baking tins, so didn’t spray or use the fry light, or line them.
2. Whisk the egg whites till they have formed soft peaks.
3. In a separate bowl, add the egg yolk, sweetener, vanilla and cocoa powder.
4. Whisk until mixed, add water if the mixture is too stiff, however, I did not need the extra water.
5. Fold in the egg whites.
6. Pour mixture in tin/tins
7. Bake for 35-40 minutes
8. Eat hot or cold, with or without topping (I recommend with) and walaaa.. ½ syn brownie dessert!
I really hope you enjoy this recipe. It honestly is super simple and easy to whip up in the kitchen. They make a nice dessert for when I crave something chocolatey! To find out more about Slimming world, visit their website here or if you’re looking for a breakfast recipe, try my low syn Slimming World Baked Oats Recipe!
Let me know if you make these Slimming World brownies, I would love to know how you get on with the recipe! Let me know in the comments below!